OBJECTIVE FIRST FOR SPANISH SPEAKERS STUDENT S BOOK WITH ANSWERS WITH CD-ROM 4TH EDIITON de
- OBJECTIVE FIRST FOR SPANISH SPEAKERS STUDENT S BOOK WITH ANSWERS WITH CD-ROM 4TH EDIITON
- Número de páginas: 264
- Idioma: INGLÉS
- Formatos: Pdf, ePub, MOBI, FB2
- ISBN: 9788483236918
- Editorial: CAMBRIDGE UNIVERSITY PRESS
- Año de edición: 2014
Descargar eBook gratis
¿Es seguro descargar libros electrónicos gratis? OBJECTIVE FIRST FOR SPANISH SPEAKERS STUDENT S BOOK WITH ANSWERS WITH CD-ROM 4TH EDIITON de 9788483236918
Objective First is an updated and revised edition of the best-selling Cambridge English: First (FCE) course. It is official preparation material for the revised 2015 exam, and combines thorough and systematic exam preparation with language work designed to improve students' overall English level. The Teacher's Book offers complete support with time-saving ideas, including a Teacher's Resources CD-ROM with regular progress tests. The Workbook provides further practice of language and vocabulary introduced in the Student's Book, as well as including an Audio CD with listening exam practice. The CD-ROM provides more language and exam practice in the form of interactive activities. Complete Cambridge English: First practice tests are available for teachers online.
Key Features of this Title
- Fully updated content and design provide candiates with a fresh new version of a well-established favourite.
- Twenty-four short units offer a fun, fast-paced approach to learning.
- 'Writing folders' develop the full range of writing skills needed for the Cambridge First exam - an area many Cambridge English: First candidates find challenging.
- 'Exam folders' provide helpful advice for each part of the exam so that candidates are reassured that they will know what to expect in the exam and how best to tackle it.
- Regular revision units recycle grammar and vocabulary practising language and keeping it fresh.
- The Student's Book CD-ROM provides optional extra language and vocabulary practice, familiarisation with Cambridge English: First exam format, and fun new interactive activities.
- The course draws upon the Cambridge English Corpus to provide examples of authentic and up-to-date English, and highlight areas of the exam that students find most challenging.
- Vocabulary sections are informed by English Profile which ensures students learn the language expected of them at B2 level.
- A Teacher's Resources CD-ROM provides extra test materials, including progress tests. Complete Cambridge English: First practice tests are available online.
ePub Recomendados: Free ebook mobile downloads Odd list Odd house Odd me: Poems for Emily by Elisabeth Horan 9781733974400 (English literature) RTF read pdf, Audio book free downloads ipod The Lost Books of Jane Austen by Janine Barchas link,